HEAD STUDIO is a boutique photography and film studio located in the Chambord Building in Hoboken, NJ. This enchanting building was once home to the R.B. Davis Company, manufacturer of common confectionaries including the popular My-T-Fine pudding still available today. A few blocks from the historic Lackawanna train station and PATH, easy access to and from New York City makes it the perfect resource for any of your studio needs. Perched on the second floor, three beautiful 9'x5' factory windows face due north without obstruction and bathe the space in natural light. Or, bring your own lights and take advantage of the array of grip equipment available in-house.
A lounge area is set up with a couch and table for client comfort. A spring water cooler is available and there is a coffee station furnished with mugs, plates, bowls, flatware, Keurig and Nespresso coffee machines. The studio comes equipped with an Airplay ready stereo system and wifi access. There is a makeup station with lights and mirror. Everything in the studio is movable or removable so that the space can be configured to meet the needs of your production. 24 hour freight access is also available for incoming equipment, products and production materials.
- $60 per hour, minimum 3 hours
- $450 per ten hour day in the studio, start and end times are flexible.
- Basic equipment package included in rental:
- 5x Complete 40" C-Stands
- 1x Avenger Junior Boom
- 2x Autopoles
- 1x Manfrotto Expan Drive Seamless mounting system
- 4x 35 lbs Sand Bags
- 4x V-Flats Black and White
- 1x Full Set Appleboxes
- 2x 10' Aluminum ladders
- 2x Clothing Racks w/hangers
- 1x Jiffy Steamer - Steal Steam Head
- 3x 4' Folding tables
- 6x Folding Chairs
- Other in-house equipment available a-la-carte (full list on EQUIPMENT page)
- Additional equipment can be sourced by studio. Please contact for rates.
- $10 per 5 gallon spring water cooler.
- $15 per ten pods for Keurig or Nespresso.
*50% deposit required to hold, refundable up to 7 days prior to shoot. Balance due at sign-in. Overtime charge is $75/hour and required at the start of each hour or can be purchased in blocks. All bookings require a Certificate of Insurance to confirm. No insurance? Book through peerspace.com!